Points of Distinction:
- The Bible Certificate program is for students who wish to spend one academic year in Bible college.
- Graduates of this certificate leave with a sense of purpose and completion as students move to their next step.
- Students in this program will enrich their spiritual life as well as Bible knowledge.
- The Bible Certificate helps students see that the world needs more people who love the people God loves, and who love them enough to interpret, to teach, to apply, and to model God’s word in their lives.
- A graduate will have a greater understanding of the overall message of Scripture as well as the skills to do an in-depth study.
Our students know how to take the Bible apart and put it back together so that they can understand it, interpret it, and apply it to the world today. But more importantly, our students know that it is God’s Word that takes their hearts apart and puts them back together.
Bible Certificate Program Breakdown
All 4- and 2-year degrees at Boise Bible College are built around three components: General Education, Bible Major, Ministry Program.
It is necessary to fulfill all requirements in each of these components in order to successfully complete the degree. Each component, and each course, plays a role in your overall development as a person of influence
Bible (10 credits)
- Journey Through the Bible
- New Testament Introduction
- Old Testament Introduction
- Acts of the Apostles
Theology (3 credits)
- Survey of Bible Doctrine
Christian Ministry (1 credit)
- Christian Life
Philosophy (1 credit)
- Christian Ethics
Guided Electives (12 credit)
- Bible College Navigator
- Public Speaking
- English Grammar and Composition
- Research and Writing
- Bible or Ministry Level 1000 or 2000 Courses