The library has the tools you need to succeed and take full advantage of the many resources available.
- Discover Resources: Current students, faculty, and staff can search over 35,000 titles and 60 periodicals.
- Prepare for classes: All required textbooks are available for students to use in the library.
- Check out: Your Student Card is your library card – Have it when you check out any book.
- Study: Come find your favorite table, couch, or nook to study
- Research assistance: Contact any library worker
- Questions: Contact the Librarian or Librarian Assistant.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 8am-10pm
Saturday: 10am-1pm & 6pm-9pm
ONLINE RESEARCH RESOURCES
Below are a few resources to help your research and writing journey. The paper citation and format guide is needed for all papers written at Boise Bible College. In addition, students can request a writing lab appointment with our English professor to help with any written work at Boise Bible.
COMPUTERS & COPYING
The computer lab and printing can be found in the library. Students must use their student login to access the computers. To print, this is included in your student fees for the semester.
A copy machine is located behind the circulation desk. Copies are 10 cents per page and can be paid with coins or bills only.