Although our alumni have graduated and are making an impact all around the world using the knowledge and life experiences they gained through their time here at Boise Bible College we do not want our relationships to end there. In addition, we want to extend resources to you in order to stay updated in your leadership. So, we invite you to stay equipped by visiting campus for events, by listening to chapel messages, or reading articles published by professors.
We are committed to serving our alumni well beyond their graduating years, as we endeavor to be a contributor to the greater community outside of our campus walls.
If you have any questions, please contact the Advancement Office at 208-376-7731 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
2022 UPCOMING EVENTS
- Receive newsletters or updates from Admissions and Advancement.
- Update contact information by emailing the Alumni Association
- Reconnect at the Alumni Gathering during Spring Conference
- Attend or help arrange regional gatherings by contacting the Alumni Association
- Follow us on social media @boisebibleedu and/or #boisebiblecollege
- Join the Alumni Facebook group
- Invite the Admissions team to host or speak at a Youth Group
- Invite a professor to speak at your church or event through the Advancement Office.
- Request a Camp Team to serve and represent Boise Bible College at your camp
- Speak in chapel
- Support current students through:
- Finals Gifts
- Support incoming Students at:
- New Student Registration
- Recruitment Events
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
75th Anniversary Alumni Highlights
A Humble Calling – Diane Miller
Diane Miller was born in 1941 in Bend, Oregon, the youngest in a family of four. Two brothers were 10 and 12 years older, and her sister was just 10 ½ months older. She grew up first in the small town of Sisters, Oregon (pop. 300 in the 1940s). Her father died when...
Mixing Golf and the Gospel will Change Lives – Bob Wood
We desire to have our lives reflect our commitment to Jesus in all we do. How well we reflect Jesus will often be unknown to us until eternity. At a recent gathering, a Boise Bible College alum was honored when a disciple of his described the unique way our alum...
Richard Carter – 15th Graduate of Boise Bible
“My greatest joy in life is to see the young men I have watched grow up to become today’s church leaders.” Richard Carter grew up in Drain, Oregon, where he remembers hearing repeatedly, “As much as it rains in Oregon, you need a Drain somewhere!” His father worked...