Although our alumni have graduated and are making an impact all around the world using the knowledge and life experiences they gained through their time here at Boise Bible College we do not want our relationships to end there. In addition, we want to extend resources to you in order to stay updated in your leadership. So, we invite you to stay equipped by visiting campus for events, by listening to chapel messages, or reading articles published by professors.
We are committed to serving our alumni well beyond their graduating years, as we endeavor to be a contributor to the greater community outside of our campus walls.
If you have any questions, please contact the Development Office at 208-376-7731 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
We love hosting! If you wish to stay at Boise Bible College or use our facilities, we do have space on campus for both.
Staying on Campus
If you wish to stay on campus, contact Student Life at email@example.com.
If you do not wish to stay on campus, we do have a partnership with the SpringHill Suites, which is five minutes from campus.Mention “Boise Bible College” at check-in and you’ll receive a discount.
SpringHill Suites – 6325 North Cloverdale, Boise, ID 83713 | 208-939-8266
To use our facilities for a family reunion or event, please fill out an online Facilities Request Form. Once you complete the form, you’ll be emailed information regarding facility usage pricing and food service.
- Take a Professional Development Audit
- Attend Spring Conference
- Serve on the Gray Crew Team
- Listen to chapel messages
- Receive newsletters or updates from Admissions and Development
- Update contact information by emailing the Alumni Association
- Reconnect at the Alumni Gathering during Spring Conference
- Attend or help arrange regional gatherings by contacting the Alumni Association
- Follow us on social media @boisebibleedu and/or #boisebiblecollege
- Join the Alumni Facebook group
- Invite the Admissions team to host or speak at a Youth Group
- Invite a professor to speak at your church or event through the Development Office
- Request a Camp Team to serve and represent Boise Bible College at your camp
- Speak in chapel
- Support current students through:
- Care Packages
- Finals Gifts
- Support incoming Students at:
- New Student Move-in
- Recruitment Events
75th Anniversary Alumni Highlights
Several families have attended Boise Bible College through multiple generations. The Humphreys family is one of those long-time loyal families. One of our earliest graduates was Bill Humphreys (BA’53). His wife, Virginia (Watkins), was also a student. During their...
Doug Reed finished High School in 1967, and immediately he married his sweetheart Carol (of the highly respected Buck family) in Eugene, Oregon. He admits they were quite young, but he didn’t want to lose the gem he saw in Carol. Now, over fifty years later, he still...
Students have attended Boise Bible College from all over the world. Havre, Montana, it’s said, isn’t the end of the world, but you can see it from there. A significant recruitment method has been connecting face-to-face with high school students when they attend...