Although our alumni have graduated and are making an impact all around the world using the knowledge and life experiences they gained through their time here at Boise Bible College we do not want our relationships to end there. In addition, we want to extend resources to you in order to stay updated in your leadership. So, we invite you to stay equipped by visiting campus for events, by listening to chapel messages, or reading articles published by professors.
We are committed to serving our alumni well beyond their graduating years, as we endeavor to be a contributor to the greater community outside of our campus walls.
If you have any questions, please contact the Development Office at 208-376-7731 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
We love hosting! If you wish to stay at Boise Bible College or use our facilities, we do have space on campus for both.
Staying on Campus
If you wish to stay on campus, contact Student Life at email@example.com.
If you do not wish to stay on campus, we do have a partnership with the SpringHill Suites, which is five minutes from campus.Mention “Boise Bible College” at check-in and you’ll receive a discount.
SpringHill Suites – 6325 North Cloverdale, Boise, ID 83713 | 208-939-8266
To use our facilities for a family reunion or event, please fill out an online Facilities Request Form. Once you complete the form, you’ll be emailed information regarding facility usage pricing and food service.
- Take a Professional Development Audit
- Attend Spring Conference
- Serve on the Gray Crew Team
- Listen to chapel messages
- Receive newsletters or updates from Admissions and Development
- Update contact information by emailing the Alumni Association
- Reconnect at the Alumni Gathering during Spring Conference
- Attend or help arrange regional gatherings by contacting the Alumni Association
- Follow us on social media @boisebibleedu and/or #boisebiblecollege
- Join the Alumni Facebook group
- Invite the Admissions team to host or speak at a Youth Group
- Invite a professor to speak at your church or event through the Development Office
- Request a Camp Team to serve and represent Boise Bible College at your camp
- Speak in chapel
- Support current students through:
- Care Packages
- Finals Gifts
- Support incoming Students at:
- New Student Move-in
- Recruitment Events
75th Anniversary Alumni Highlights
At BBC, my eyes were opened to the wisdom, beauty, and truth of God's Word, His heart for the nations, the perfect goodness of His plans for His people, and what it looks like to live a faithful life. Those truths have stayed with me over the years and helped shape...
I was called to ministry to help people understand how God's Word works and how to read it well alongside them, knowing that what it asks of them, it asks of me.Boise Bible College was not Marcus Omdahl’s first choice. He grew up with a strong Christian influence, was...
Raised on a small farm near Noti, Oregon, the third of five children, Bruce Wheeler, learned quickly how to fend for himself. He helped raise sheep and poultry, and his parents exhibited sheep at shows from California to Canada. He played football, basketball, and...