Although our alumni have graduated and are making an impact all around the world using the knowledge and life experiences they gained through their time here at Boise Bible College we do not want our relationships to end there. In addition, we want to extend resources to you in order to stay updated in your leadership. So, we invite you to stay equipped by visiting campus for events, by listening to chapel messages, or reading articles published by professors.
We are committed to serving our alumni well beyond their graduating years, as we endeavor to be a contributor to the greater community outside of our campus walls.
If you have any questions, please contact the Development Office at 208-376-7731 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
We love hosting! If you wish to stay at Boise Bible College or use our facilities, we do have space on campus for both.
Staying on Campus
If you wish to stay on campus, contact Student Life at email@example.com.
If you do not wish to stay on campus, we do have a partnership with the SpringHill Suites, which is five minutes from campus.Mention “Boise Bible College” at check-in and you’ll receive a discount.
SpringHill Suites – 6325 North Cloverdale, Boise, ID 83713 | 208-939-8266
To use our facilities for a family reunion or event, please fill out an online Facilities Request Form. Once you complete the form, you’ll be emailed information regarding facility usage pricing and food service.
- Take a Professional Development Audit
- Attend Spring Conference
- Serve on the Gray Crew Team
- Listen to chapel messages
- Receive newsletters or updates from Admissions and Development
- Update contact information by emailing the Alumni Association
- Reconnect at the Alumni Gathering during Spring Conference
- Attend or help arrange regional gatherings by contacting the Alumni Association
- Follow us on social media @boisebibleedu and/or #boisebiblecollege
- Join the Alumni Facebook group
- Invite the Admissions team to host or speak at a Youth Group
- Invite a professor to speak at your church or event through the Development Office
- Request a Camp Team to serve and represent Boise Bible College at your camp
- Speak in chapel
- Support current students through:
- Finals Gifts
- Support incoming Students at:
- New Student Registration
- Recruitment Events
75th Anniversary Alumni Highlights
Diane Miller was born in 1941 in Bend, Oregon, the youngest in a family of four. Two brothers were 10 and 12 years older, and her sister was just 10 ½ months older. She grew up first in the small town of Sisters, Oregon (pop. 300 in the 1940s). Her father died when...
We desire to have our lives reflect our commitment to Jesus in all we do. How well we reflect Jesus will often be unknown to us until eternity. At a recent gathering, a Boise Bible College alum was honored when a disciple of his described the unique way our alum...
“My greatest joy in life is to see the young men I have watched grow up to become today’s church leaders.” Richard Carter grew up in Drain, Oregon, where he remembers hearing repeatedly, “As much as it rains in Oregon, you need a Drain somewhere!” His father worked...