Although our alumni have graduated and are making an impact all around the world using the knowledge and life experiences they gained through their time here at Boise Bible College we do not want our relationships to end there. In addition, we want to extend resources to you in order to stay updated in your leadership. So, we invite you to stay equipped by visiting campus for events, by listening to chapel messages, or reading articles published by professors.
We are committed to serving our alumni well beyond their graduating years, as we endeavor to be a contributor to the greater community outside of our campus walls.
If you have any questions, please contact the Development Office at 208-376-7731 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
We love hosting! If you wish to stay at Boise Bible College or use our facilities, we do have space on campus for both.
Staying on Campus
If you wish to stay on campus, contact Student Life at email@example.com.
If you do not wish to stay on campus, we do have a partnership with the SpringHill Suites, which is five minutes from campus.Mention “Boise Bible College” at check-in and you’ll receive a discount.
SpringHill Suites – 6325 North Cloverdale, Boise, ID 83713 | 208-939-8266
To use our facilities for a family reunion or event, please fill out an online Facilities Request Form. Once you complete the form, you’ll be emailed information regarding facility usage pricing and food service.
- Take a Professional Development Audit
- Attend Spring Conference
- Promote at the annual Ministry Fair
- Serve on the Grey Crew Team
- Listen to chapel messages
- Receive newsletters or updates from Admissions and Development
- Update contact information by emailing the Alumni Association
- Reconnect at the Alumni Gathering during Spring Conference
- Follow us on social media @boisebibleedu and/or #boisebiblecollege
- Promote at the Annual Ministry Fair
- Join the Alumni Facebook group
- Invite the Admissions team to host or speak at a Youth Group
- Invite a professor to speak at your church or event through the Development Office
- Speak in chapel
- Support current Students through:
- Care Packages
- Finals Gifts
- Support incoming Students at:
- New Student Move-in
- Recruitment Events
75th Anniversary Alumni Highlights
Josh Branham Josh Branham (BA’13) isn’t disappointed with where life has taken him since Boise Bible College. He always thought after graduation he would go somewhere besides Boise to plant a church, but says it didn’t work out that way. What happened was “so much...
Russell Clum Sometimes a guy just needs permission to think for himself. Sometimes a person finds himself on a path that starts in typical places but doesn’t end up in typical places. And sometimes he loves it. And sometimes, God finds a way to reach people...
Erin Johnston wanted to pursue full-time ministry with her life but didn’t know what that looked like. While attending Ten Mile Christian Church, key people like Nick (BA’04) and Beth (BS’05) Duffel and Justin Jordan (BS’08) came alongside and helped her figure it...