PREVIEW 2021HIGH SCHOOL CONFERENCE
START THE CHANGE
April 8-9, 2021
We all want to pursue justice and change the world, but how do we do that with Jesus? Through a Biblical lens, Derek Voorhees, will encourage students to become change agents and bring “Gospel justice” to one-on-one relationships to enact change in their communities for the Kingdom. To see a more in-depth discussion on the topic, see our video “Interview with Preview 2021 Speaker“.
- Speaker: Dr. Derek Voorhees
- Cost: $30 for students
- $10 for sponsors
- Free for Youth Ministers and spouses
- Free for Applicants!
- Included: meals and t-shirt (no housing this year, View a list of hotels here)
- Dates: April 8-9, 2021
- Registration deadline: March 31st! (price goes to $40)
Groups and individuals welcomed!
We will be offering a shortened Preview this year and no on-campus housing is available. See our hotel list for nearby hotels.
On February 2, 2021, the state of Idaho moved from stage 2 to stage 3. On February 19, 2021, the Central District Board of Health voted unanimously to lift the public health order for Ada County. The decision was prompted by a steady decline in case counts in recent weeks and reduced impacts on hospitals across Central District Health’s jurisdiction (see CDH press release and public health advisory).
Boise Bible’s 4 Public Health Pillars –
- We are no longer monitoring temperatures at public points, but we ask each individual to monitor for symptoms related to Covid-19.
- Masking is now highly encouraged, but not mandated on-campus. The move to individual responsibility can be murky to navigate as a campus; however, with a graceful attitude and a deferential actions, we can continue to keep unified.
- Expectations of physical distancing and hand and surface hygiene have not changed. Keeping six feet apart from others, sanitizing areas before and after use, and regular hand washing is very important. The allowances made in masking must be in concert with physical distancing. Meaning if you cannot be physically distanced indoors, masking is strongly advised; if you cannot be physically distanced indoors, masking is mandatory.
Stay Tuned – We continue to live with a fluid situation, and our mandates are subject to further adjustments. We will continue to monitor the governmental actions, public health directives, and campus data. We will update as needed.
- Individual Registration Forms for Youth Leaders
- Medical Release Forms
- Campus Map
- Hotel List
- Printable Poster
- Individual Graphic Layers to build your own image
- Instagram Image
- Instagram Story Image
- Facebook Event Image
- Twitter Image
Social media updates
Contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 208-376-7731.