THE Boise bible PLEDGELOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Student loan repayment assistance is possible!
At Boise Bible College, we understand that many parents and students have concerns about the cost of college, student debt, and the value of a college degree. We also know that the lifetime benefits associated with a quality college education provide an excellent return on investment.
We want our students and families to know that we are taking every opportunity to secure our graduates’ ability to serve in areas of their passion. That is why we have decided to provide a safety net to ensure that student debt will not stand between our graduates and ministry opportunities.
The Boise Bible Pledge: Student Loan Repayment Assistance program provides peace of mind, to know that if your income after graduation is modest, you will receive help repaying your student loans. Boise Bible College is pleased to work with Ardeo Education Solutions to provide you with this benefit, as we reiterate our lifelong commitment to your successful future.
How does the student loan repayment assistance work?
- You pay nothing! In fact, Boise Bible College pays for you each year to be in the program.
- You must graduate from Boise Bible College with a 4-year degree. If you drop the program, your loans will not be covered.
- You must be employed after graduation with an average of 30 hours per week.
- Graduates with incomes below $20,000, will be eligible for 100% reimbursement
- Proportional assistance is proved for incomes between $38,000 and $20,000. I.e. if your income is half way between the upper and lower thresholds, you will be reimbursed for half of the loans.
- After graduation, you must make the first three months of student loan payments. Then, Ardeo Education Solutions will send you quarterly reimbursements beginning at the three month mark assuming all criteria is met.
- The pledge covers all loans: Federal, Private, and Parent Plus loans.
If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Aid Department at 208-376-7731.